Why You Need SEO
Do you think your business can manage without SEO? SEO is an unnecessary cost? Traditional marketing is best? Here’s some reasons why we believe you should think again and why it’s highly likely that your business can reap the benefits of SEO.
- In 1998, there were an average of 9,800 daily searches on Google, their first year. In 2012, daily searches were 5.134 billion (source: Comscore).
- 89% of consumers use search engines to make purchasing decisions, “punctuating the need for a strong search engine optimization (SEO) strategy”. (source: Fleishman-Hillard 2012)
- 92% of all Google clicks go to those results appearing on page 1 (2013)
- SEO bring customers to you. Fact.
- SEO is the most effective tactic for lead generation (but also one of the most difficult to implement) (source: Marketing Sherpa June 2013)
- Content marketing is highly effective, if your content gets found. SEO gets your content found. Great content and great SEO make a formidable partnership with which to beat your competitors. Our advice - only work with an SEO company who is great with content.
- SEO builds your brand and grows brand awareness.
- Organic search clicks are cheaper and more effective than paid search clicks.
- SEO is the marketing strategy that give the best return on investment (ROI) than any other.
- If your competitors are doing SEO, they’ll be taking your customers.